Friday, June 24, 2005

4 is the lonliest number

I begin this post on day one of 2 in my temporary retreat widow status. Not nearly as bad as i thought. Evan Drake is behaving, GBoo is aggressively charming and Manny is content for the moment. I am surviving my husband-fast by hangin with a fellow retreat widow and turning 3 crazys into 7. Distraction is a wonderful thing. I miss my Sam, but I know that this is restorative for him and thus beneficial for us all. Peace and sanity are a precious commodity around this burg. I feel that the lord is giving me peace. Poor Sam...I'll bet he prayed all the way to the retreat for things to go well @ home. Thus far, I gotta say...God is Good!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

ATT (All the time)

12:34 PM  
Blogger Russell said...

ATT...

9:55 AM  
Blogger where's jim? said...

GIG!!

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home