Sunday, June 26, 2005

I got the joy joy joy joy....

Sitting in church today, my family restored to the full five, the lord just broke me down. Tom was preaching about the joy in the Lord...about how God loves a party. I was holding little Manny and he was looking straight into me...smiling with all he has. I just felt my eyes fill with tears at the awesome miracle that lay before me. It was an endless moment. I felt all the love around me from my amazing church family and thought to myself, "this little Manny is lovin me right now because all of these people loved me enough to lift me in prayer when all seemed hopeless". wow. Praise God and thanks for the moment...I just love those.

6 Comments:

Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

God truly has blessed and will continue to bless us

7:51 PM  
Blogger Russell said...

Thanks for lettting me be a part of it! You are both truly amazing! BBH

9:56 AM  
Blogger where's jim? said...

Wowgirl, your and Slammy's faith during the last year is a true and powerful testimony to what God can do if you let Him. We are so blessed to have you in our family and thank God for you. You are just a beautiful family and it is clear it is no accident God brought you to us.

10:08 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

If I keep comming to this blog Im gonna need some tissue.
Gotta go, emotions and stuff.

7:20 PM  
Blogger Kodiak said...

God blesses us in unexpected ways.
Be Encouraged Today

8:29 PM  
Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

Wowgirl! I was wondering who that new chick was on my blog earlier. Why can't it be one of the single ones? Oh well, welcome to our little blog fellowship. Looking forward to reading more of your stuff. BBT

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home