Thursday, September 29, 2005

misadventures of a medical nature

So...I'm recovering...not a process of which I am particularly fond. The good news is that I have every reason to expect a full recovery. The bad news is ...

I can get lost on the way to the kitchen..

E&G's arguments make way too much sense to me right now...

The oven timer has become my new best friend....

and finally...
I am still operating at what i like to call "oo a bird"-level mentality

To be fair, I should probably explain that last one. I can be having a conversation with someone, like any normal person and a bird will fly by and at that moment...I exit the conversation and well...take flight, I guess. But as a wise man recently reminded me...this too shall pass.

9 Comments:

Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

what kind of bird was it?

12:57 PM  
Blogger wowgirl said...

well...since the bluebird of happiness is long gone, it must be the chicken of depression...

1:19 PM  
Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

would that be a dumpster chicken?

1:22 PM  
Blogger Tortikat said...

It's a bird..it's a plane..it's SuperWow! Love you, Laura..

2:10 PM  
Blogger Four-Leaf K' lover said...

Laura, I love you.

2:15 PM  
Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

You know, I was thinking and that's what got me where I am right now! Be careful and know that you are covered daily in prayer. B4T

2:54 PM  
Blogger Kodiak said...

Wow, catch that chicken and have a BBQ.
Covering you in prayer.

\o/ Praises

12:17 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Whats a dumpster chicken?

8:35 PM  
Blogger loved truly said...

Hallucinations huh...you know some people pay good money for that chicken...lol

Praying for you...

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home