Wednesday, June 29, 2005

A Collection of Woes

They say the human body is composed of over 90% water...today I am the wake of the Titanic...
Monday night marked my re-entry into the fast-paced and often unforgiving world of physical fitness. It struck me as I was pounding on the step and bleating expletives like a disgruntled sheep that it has been just about exactly a year since have attended an aerobics class. wow. a year. I could list for you a collection of excuses; some of them good, some of them lame, and some of them flat out ludicrous but why? The bottom line is that during the past year I have spent far more time convincing myself why I couldn't exercise then just flippin doin it. Sadly, that doesn't burn any cals. Oh well...I suppose I begin anew and take my lumps (many of them in my thigh muscles and arms from the brutal workout). For now I must return to my pukey 3 year old, fussy baby and my little girl who needs a diaper and good brushing. Have a blessed day everyone!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Tortikat said...

Kudos to you, Wow! Think of all the additional energy you will obtain by putting your body thru all this once again! As always the pains will pass and a new Wow will begin to emerge..one that makes you smile even more! Remember there's nothing more precious than those three little spunky and sometimes crabby souls that tug on you. How blessed you are!

10:36 AM  
Blogger Russell said...

No pain, No gain. I must be gaining like crazy!!!

11:30 AM  
Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

I need some of that motivation. It's go time! BBT

11:33 AM  
Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

Evan is sick?

12:57 PM  
Blogger wowgirl said...

yep..E has a case of the "bad Hiccups" Seems to be resolved now.

1:55 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

I got tired just reading you blog!
gotta go rest.

7:11 PM  
Blogger where's jim? said...

I thought about excecising the other day, but I layed down and took a nap and it passed...

8:36 AM  
Blogger Russell said...

I wish that Nevin's clan would get busy. I'm looking forward to adding them to my list of blogging buddies!!

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home