Thursday, July 07, 2005

about me...

Well...in the spirit of "getting to know u day"...When I was in the 5th grade I was a self-proclaimed roller disco queen (anyone else catch that 70's show episode?...not that bad but close). I still know some pretty cool moves. On one particularily windy day I rolled myself down to the Church of Christ parking lot (a block from the house I grew up in) with an umbrella. I had 2 successful high speed sails across the lot before I hit a pebble, went flying and nearly impaled myself on the umbrella handle. That was a special kind of stupid...but it did win me a friend who in witnessing the whole thing was laughing so hard she nearly wet herself. what a way to meet someone. The good news is we're still great friends.
Also...please say a prayer for me...I start my first post-Manny oncall shift tonight.

11 Comments:

Blogger Four-Leaf K' lover said...

You know that I love you....but I've got to say that I'm not surprised by your dancing abilities. You are one crazy girl.

9:20 AM  
Blogger Russell said...

I may have to re-address your blog nickname now...hmmmmm.....

And you'll be in my prayers!

9:23 AM  
Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

you rock!

11:51 AM  
Blogger wowgirl said...

you know it, baby!!

3:39 PM  
Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

In the words of a man who is visiting Tucson..........huh? You're in my prayers. BBT

4:35 PM  
Blogger Four-Leaf K' lover said...

So what song did you dance to???

8:36 PM  
Blogger wowgirl said...

Celabrate good times come on! Gotta love Kool & the Gang

10:17 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

WOO HOO dont you just love the 70's.

10:21 PM  
Blogger Four-Leaf K' lover said...

That was one of my music requests at our wedding. Great song.

10:53 PM  
Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

I remember that song being played at every graduation party that I attended the day that I graduated! BBT

7:53 AM  
Blogger where's jim? said...

I write the songs that make the whole world sing.....Say that reminds me of a song..Somewhere over the rainbow...

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home