Friday, August 12, 2005

a special thanks

for the smiles and the laughs and the prayers...the nouriche and take five bar when I was too busy and distracted to feed myself...a laugh from Manny, a wink from Sam...sympathy from my Momma...a kiss from Boo-girl, a hug from Evan Drake...a chat with an old friend...a chance to help someone...a hug from the daughter of a dying man...a phone call from my mentor...more prayers than I can quantify...giggles from the blogosphere...Meet the Fockers...a quiet moment to express myself with a really good cup of coffee...

Thank you to God...Thank you for working through all these people to carry me through this impossible week. I feel your love. and...you have my attention.

5 Comments:

Blogger Tortikat said...

Love you Wow always..

7:21 AM  
Blogger Russell said...

Thankfulness is the key to happiness!! Thank God for the Walshes!

8:18 AM  
Blogger Pete said...

I love visiting the "walsh blogs". Your story make me smile and warm my heart.. You are in my prayers. Love you guys..

9:20 AM  
Blogger wowgirl said...

awww...thx guys

5:02 PM  
Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

well, maybe you and amy will visit the walsh house...You too, russ.

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home