Thursday, November 17, 2005

Start your morning off right

This was one of the first things that happened to me this morning....

Gracie (sitting on my lap...wimpering, extending her thumb)
Me, "Whats the matter, Baby?"
Gracie, (Wimpering louder...thumb more prominent)
Me, "Awww...Did you hurt yourself? Do you me to kiss it??"

Then...just as I am leaning in for the kiss...

Gracie, "NO MOMMY!! IT'S MY BOOGER!!"
Me, (dumbfounded)
Gracie, (somewhat condescendingly) "We don't kiss boogers, Mommy."

what do ya know...I learned something today.

6 Comments:

Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

It is amazing what our children can teach us. B4T

8:12 AM  
Blogger Four-Leaf K' lover said...

Maybe an eye exam is in order, also. Just kidding. Well I bet you won't be so quick to kiss...everything.

8:39 AM  
Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

brings to mind an old favorite song:

There's a boogie on my finger
and it won't come off...

1:08 PM  
Blogger michelle said...

how do you make a kleenex dance?


put a little boogie in it! :)

4:46 PM  
Blogger Kodiak said...

Thanks for making me laugh. Alright which of you fine people she learn that from?

8:04 AM  
Blogger loved truly said...

That will be one to tell when she is older....or maybe not. Yuck.

Funny though...LOL

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home