Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Where are ya rushin off to?

So...I was working out yesterday (no applause, please. I'm already patting myself on the back hard enough to leave a mark) and I was thinking about the nature of my love/hate relationship with working out (hate doing it...love being done with it). what has happened to me? About a year and a half ago, I couldn't get enough of working out. I could barely sit through a TV show. Now...not so much. I want to work out and feel the joy of motion. I feel like I'm just staring at the clock waiting for the time to be over. What the heck am I in such a hurry to do??? More housework?? Running errands?? Dental hygiene manuevers?? I feel like I would be much better served by staying in the moment...slowing down...plugging in. that's my message for today...and for all of those of u covering me in prayer on the weight loss thing...5lbs down!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

I love you and am SO pround of you! keep up the great work, it will come to you, and you will enjoy it again!

8:52 PM  
Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

Praise God for both the message you have today and for what you have accomplished so far. Keep focused! B4T

8:14 AM  
Blogger Four-Leaf K' lover said...

Good job. I know what a challenge it is. The key is to work out with somebody. Let's talk further about that, okay??

10:28 AM  
Blogger loved truly said...

Great job, even though you don't feel focused on it you are dedicated to it. They say enjoyment comes.

10:43 AM  
Blogger Tortikat said...

Congrats, Wow! I told you this was temporary..and here you are..well on your way..Kudos!
Love you!

11:54 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

MMM...Working out...What a concept.
I used to do that, it motivated me to quit smoking, I felt better, My back didnt hurt, My head didnt hurt..MMM... I lost fat and gained muscle...I know how hard it is to get going again. You are my hero, your the best!!

8:13 PM  
Blogger Kodiak said...

Kudos on the commitment. Keep it up!

12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home