Thursday, July 13, 2006

As it turns out, God has a sense of humor...

So I had chinese food with some friends a couple of weeks ago and as usual I can't resist reading my fortune. It's usually something general like "you are easily influenced by cookies containing small pieces of paper". However, this time my fortune was this:

"You have an unusally magnetic personality. Be mindful of your polarity"

Which is funny for me given that I was diagnosed as being bipolar last year. It made me laugh.
So folks, if you can remember, tell me about the best fortune you ever received.

5 Comments:

Blogger loved truly said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:47 PM  
Blogger loved truly said...

For weeks prior to getting this fortune I was feeling like I needed to make changes, accomplish some of those old dreams set on the shelf years ago.....

"The human body was designed to walk, run or stop; it wasn't built for coasting."

Was my fortune cookie calling me out?

12:48 PM  
Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

LOL, I never get great ones.

9:22 PM  
Blogger Four-Leaf K' lover said...

"Don't worry about your future"!!!

6:31 PM  
Blogger where's jim? said...

We almost visited the Hard Wok Cafe in Liberty SC....

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home