Thursday, March 02, 2006

Up and coming events

Man! It has been a long time since I have posted. Sam and I are preparing to leave for our 2nd honeymoon in 5 days to the amazing Key West. We are both spending time in the tanning booth, "pre-pinking" ourselves. While I am excited, I am nervous about being a bit hyper-body-conscious, but I know I should let this go. I planned to lose 15 pounds before the trip, but I lost just over 2. At least I'm getting smaller little by litttle. Just think, at this rate I will be lookin good in like 2 years. We leave on Monday and will be gone about 10 days. Of course this little getaway is sandwiched by a 14 hour trip to and from Minnesota to transport the kids (Ages 4, 2 1/2*newly potty-trained*, 10 months*teething*, and 30*slightly pinked from the tanner*). Consider that before any feelings of envy kick in. God bless, you all and I'll share some tales on the other side of this vaca!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

Pink chested Sammy and Ryan on the Bucket, I have seen alot being a Mullet and all, but thats fuuuunnny!
And kinda scary...
Hope you guys have a great RELAXING
time.

9:42 PM  
Blogger Kodiak said...

Wow, leaving for your second honeymoon in 5 days...How often do you folks get married? ;-D
"Sam and I are preparing to leave for our 2nd honeymoon in 5 days to the amazing Key West."

11:00 PM  
Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

You know what I said before about how you look! Have a great time and keep that 30 year old in line! B4T

8:32 AM  
Blogger Russell said...

I need to get back to Florida!

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home