Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Praise Report

I just realized that it has been an extremely long time since I have blogged. Most of you know the reason is that I have just started a new job. Many of you have been praying for me in this endeavor and I am here to tell you that I am feeling the effects of that prayer. I was most distressed at the thought of putting the kids in daycare, albeit only 2 days a week. What was amazing was that after I dropped them off, I just felt calm and purposeful. What a wonderful feeling, better than I could have imagined. I was able to shift gears easily. Now, I realize that things will not always be this smooth, however it was such a blessing for this first week. Thank you all for the prayer and thanks be to God for looking out for me.

7 Comments:

Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

amen.

12:32 PM  
Blogger ryan said...

We are just so darn happy for you there

2:10 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

Let me be the first to say "I Told You So". Oh and Laura...You are the best.

6:30 PM  
Blogger Four-Leaf K' lover said...

Yeah, what they said!!!!

7:24 PM  
Blogger Tortikat said...

(((((Wow)))))

12:09 AM  
Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

You are da maam! B4T

7:52 AM  
Blogger loved truly said...

Good to hear it went so smoothly!

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home